Brief Description and Eligibility Criteria
- Analyzing the performed results and correlate with patient medical history and other investigations such as CT scan, MRI and Ultrasound etc.
- Organizing and maintaining accurate patient records
- Maintaining knowledge of emerging health technologies, treatments, and diagnostic tech
- Consulting with other hematologists to diagnose difficult cases.
- Perform procedures e.g. bone marrow biopsy for investigation purpose
- Ensure compliance of laboratory related SOPs. (waste management, sterilization, record keeping of process cycle and stocks etc)
- Provide technical assistance to the management when needed
- Maintain the record of notifiable diseases and inform the concerned regulatory bodies
Job Category: Laboratory
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi Headquarters
Required Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Excellent continued patient notation Great problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
No of Positions: 1