Brief Description and Eligibility Criteria
- Evaluate patient medical history and other laboratory investigations before reporting radiology procedure
- Perform ultrasounds and prepare diagnostic reports
- Direct radiology staff to perform diagnostic procedures
- (MRIs, X-rays, CT scans, etc) and prepare diagnostic reports based on radiological images.
- Ensure compliance of radiology related SOPs within department. (Radiation control, record keeping, waste management. etc)
- Oversee smooth running of radiology department
- Ensure that all reports are ready within the stipulated time.
- Provide technical assistance to the management when needed.
Job Category: Radiology
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi Headquarters
Qualification: FCPS Radiology from a well reputed institution
Required Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Excellent continued patient notation Great problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
No of Positions: 1